Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Things 1 and 2


Here we have the loves of my life...arms loving wrapped around each other amid a pile of dipes fresh from the line.  LoL!  I have a feeling I should enjoy these moments while they last.  I am an only child, but I grew up around enough kids with siblings to know that things are not always as such!  For the time being, however, I will revel in the moments when my oldest son randomly wraps his arms around his brother...or when the little one stares at the bigger in admiration.  All too soon they will be chasing each other around and Luke will be whining about how Daniel is always in his way.  Kids.

And I'm seriously wanting them to go as Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Halloween this year. Too cute!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Aw!!! THat would be so cute for them to go as that for Halloween!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones