Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dipes on the Line

FINALLY! Our clothes line is done! It has, obviously, been a crazy 3 months. I wish I could blog as much as I did when I was pregnant, but I rarely get on anymore. Daniel is doing great and growing like a weed. He is 12 weeks old and has gained 4 pounds. Luke is a wonderful big brother! Daniel loves him so much too!

We are currently working on putting in the garden, but the dipes on the line have by far been the best part of summer so far. Daniel loves being outside so he goes out with me and lays in the shade while I play with clothes. LoL! We also bought a family membership to the zoo so we can take the boys whenever now. SO excited for that too!

Please pray for Landon and I as we are in the process of taking over the youth group at our church. The church has a history of poor attendance to both services and the youth groups...I would like to get more area kids involved and hope to pull thier parents into church by their attendance. Tomorrow we are also dedicating Daniel, that's always something to pray about!

I hope you are all doing well!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Holly said...

Glad to see you post! I miss them :) of course, I've been a little neglectful too in posting but it's hard to find the time w/ 2 kiddos. The dipes on the line look great! I'll be glad when we get our line up so I can do the same

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones