Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Creating

Lately I've been feeling really crafty.  For my birthday I want stuff to start making cloth diapers.  I need a slightly cheaper way to fuel my passion for cloth...why not try my hand at making them?  I also need to make up some more wipes as mine are (after 6months of heavy use) starting to show some wear and tear.  Then there is the momma cloth thing I wanted to try.  Yeah, still thinking about THAT one.  Landon is sooo not on board, but I LOVE it!  So, if he wont front the cash...I'll just make some of those.

Ive been making tons of crochet stuff too.  I made each of the boys a ball and am looking to make a pair of baby legs for Daniel.

Wait a minute...is there the possibility that I could make some moolah?  Hmmm.  I guess we will see...

1 comments:

Holly said...

You could definitely make some money and you can even open your own etsy shop

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones