Friday, September 24, 2010

Growth Spurts

That is the only way I can explain today...a growth spurt.  I have been so exhausted all day today.  Like, cant even get out of the chair tired.  Normally I get this way if I have worked or had a bout of insomnia the night before, but I havent worked in a week and I slept awesome last night.  I woke up feeling like a Mac truck hit me and wanting to go back to sleep.  Needless to say, today included two naps each lasting about an hour and a half. LoL!  I remember getting like this randomly with Luke and Dr. H always said it was the baby going through a growth spurt and it needed extra energy.  Makes sense, especially considering that I dont look much bigger, but I feel like I have three feet of baby sticking out in front of me.  I get bloated like that just before my belly gets bigger.

I did manage to do some laundry today and I sorted through some "normal" clothes.  Grandma and Grandpa are having a garage sale next week and it's time to downsize the wardrobe a bit.  I had a ton of stuff that was too little I was holding onto anyway.

Luke is still sick.  He acts as though he doesnt feel very well, but only really runs a fever about once a day.  A dose of Tylenol and he's fine.  Gotta love those bugs they pass around at school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones