Thursday, September 23, 2010

Starting Over With Our Rainbow

 Baby Jax at 12 weeks 1 day
 Head on the right..laying on it's neck with it's butt in the air.  LoL!

I keep wanting to start a pregnancy journal, but I just cant seem to sit down and write....then I remembered my long lost blog!  It's a perfect way to keep every one informed and record those precious memories all at the same time.

So here is a crash course through this pregnancy thus far...
We are approaching 14 weeks on sunday!  Finally, we have reached that magical point where miscarriage rates drop.  Every one breathe a sigh of relief with me!  *sigh* :)  There, that's much better.

At our last appointment my weight gain was 10 pounds and I measured right at 12 weeks which is when we went in.  Baby Jax was just a touch on the small side, but BARELY.  Heart rate was 172.  For those of you who read the old wives tales that sets us up for a baby girl, but the Ultrasound tech said that some babies still have a high heart rate at 12 weeks, it could drop.  Still 172 is pretty high.  Guess we will see in a few weeks!

Doc H is keeping a close eye on my blood pressure since it was so insanely high with Luke.  Normally I am around 104 and so far it has stayed under 114 so all is good.

First trimester is over after this week.  All the nutty symptoms are starting to fade.  Morning sickness is FINALLY gone.  It was rough for awhile.  There were a few weeks when I couldnt even walk across the floor without feeling like everything I had eaten was on it's way back up.  My face is starting to clear up.  I had aweful acne this time around.  I did with Vanessa too, but my skin was gorgeous with Luke.  Perhaps it's a baby girl thing ;)  My energy is coming back and the house is showing it!  We are no longer living in a pig sty.

Luke is really starting to get excited about the baby now that I'm starting to show more.  Last night we were sitting on the couch and I showed him where the baby was.  It was all up front and you could almost feel it moving from the outside.  Luke leaned forward, kissed where I told him the baby was, and said, "I love our baby!"  He is going to be such a great big brother!

 Momma Jax at 12 weeks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give Maynard a hug for me. PAWPAW Jackson

Anonymous said...

Teesa loves this. :):):)

Holly said...

Yes, glad to see you bag on your blog and it'll be a great space to document!!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones