Monday, August 1, 2011

Newbies

Cloth diapering is all the rage! 
I converted two people today! LoL!  Ok, Ok, so one was already thinking about switching, and who knows if the other girl will follow through, but still!  Cloth diapering just plain rocks and I'm so glad that people around here are starting to get with the picture.  I feel like such a trend setter.  HaHa!

In other news...why do babies sometimes prefer one side over the other?  My left boob is really not happy right now.  Daniel sometimes takes these spells where he goes for about a day or two and REFUSES to nurse off it.  Screams as soon as he tastes it...and will greedily suck away at the right side.  Luke was the SAME way. I wonder if my boob is defective.....

Another question, ALL of my velcro dipes leak if I use them at night.  Regardless of how little or how much I line them, they will leak.  It comes from around the velcro itself, like where it's sewn in...No issues with the snaps though.  Is it just a velcro thing, or am I doing something wrong?

Ok, I leave you with darling pictures of my children.  LoL!  Enjoy!
 Cuddle time at the lake over the 4th.

 Pretending we are a super cute and cuddly puppy dog!  Two outta three aint bad!

My silly Luke lounging around in his PJ's...hard to believe he will be 7 next month.

1 comments:

Holly said...

You're gonna convert all of Ohio up there! lol I think it's great when people decide to do it.

That's weird about your dipes. Not sure why it is doing that unless where the aplix was sewn in is where it's leaking. Stripping doesn't help?

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones