Monday, April 8, 2013

Breathing

This week is about breathing.  Just breathing.  The housework doesnt matter.  The family will be fed.  The day will keep moving on.  I just have to breath.  One foot in front of the other.

This weekend marks my little girl's third angelversary.  I would be lying if I said it didnt hurt.  It's not that all consuming grief, and Im sure it's being exacerbated by pregnancy hormones, but it still stings.  I try to not dwell on it, but this week is especially tough.  I'm so thankful for the sweet little boys God has sent me to ease my pain.  I have been pouring my time into crocheting things for them.  DH is helping me find something fun to do this week with Daniel to celebrate Vanessa's short, sweet life.  Luke will be with his dad.  Right now we are thinking about just cooking out and maybe going to some events at a local nature park.  I'm sure, Lord willing and weather permitting, there will be geocaching involved.  None of us can cache anymore without thinking of her.  It was so helpful to me to get out of the house and pour my attention into SOMETHING those early months...even if it was something as silly as finding tupperware in the woods.  LoL!  Hey, whatever helps!

Please, keep us in your prayers.  Like I said, the pregnancy hormones arent helping me one bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones