Sunday, December 5, 2010

24 Weeks

Wow, 24 weeks....6 months...3 left.  It feels like I have forever to go, but 3 months really isnt that long.  Although, with winter just gearing up, March feels like forever away.  LoL!


How far along? 24 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I havent been near a scale for 2 weeks.  So I suppose I'm going with 30.  LoL

Maternity clothes? Of course.

Stretch marks? Top of my belly there are some new ones

Sleep:  I've been getting really tired again lately.

Best moment this week: We were cuddling in bed and Landon got the crap kicked out of him.  It was so sweet.  I thought Landon was going to cry.  Little one is getting so strong.

Movement: TONS! It's so comforting to feel him moving around in there...even though he is ALREADY reaching up into my rib cage from time to time.

Food cravings: Comes and goes.  Lately I've wanted oranges though.  I went through 5 of them in 3 days last week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I get motion sick real easy.

Have you started to show yet: I may lash out at the next person who asks me if I'm SURE I'm not having twins.  I appologize ahead of time, but I'm tired of the twin thing.  It's just one long baby in a tiny short torso.

Leakage: Tapered off a little, but it's still collecting in there.

Gender prediction: Boy.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In but not for long.  It's stretched to the max.

Wedding rings on or off? Officially off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody.

Weekly Wisdom: Just because the couch was your best friend during one pregnancy does not mean it wont throw out your entire hip and lower back in the next.



Belly Pic to come soon ;)

1 comments:

Holly said...

Yay! Glad you have reached 24 wks! A big milestone!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones