Tuesday, December 21, 2010

26 weeks

We made it home!  The trip to Georgia was GREAT and we had SO much fun with family down there, but I dont think I'll ever do a road trip this far along again.  The drive/riding was killer.  Other than that it was GREAT!  Luke had a ball and was so good the entire trip.  I loved having him with us.  He definetly made it more fun!

On the pregnancy side of things...BLOATED.  LoL!  I dont know why I bloat so bad when I'm pregnant.  I cant just gain a little weight like most people...I have to retain water like a dam.  My ankles are GONE.  I couldnt tell if it was weight gain or water, but I'm pretty sure it's water.  I'm swollen from my knees down, feet included....face included.  LoL.  I dont recognize myself any more.  I just keep telling myself that he will come out and all will gradually go back to normal.  Just hang in there!

I keep going back and forth between really excited to the point of tears about Daniel coming and then the next moment I'm absolutely terrified about labor.  Ugh.  I did the same thing with Luke only worse, but it still sucks.  You gotta love the hormones.  On the way home I started crying because I wanted to come home and vaccum MY carpet.  Yes, I'm serious.  Still havent done it either.

So we are at 26 weeks.  Some where between here and 28 weeks we hit the 3rd trimester.  There is some discrepancy as to where it starts, but it's around here some where.  January 6th we go back for the 2nd glucose test.  Dr. H wants us to go to the hospital before then and pre-register "just in case."  Things are gearing up for the big arrival, but March still feels so far off.

1 comments:

Holly said...

Glad you had a great time in GA!! I'm sure with the bloating and swelling it makes you ready for it to be over.

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones