Friday, December 3, 2010

Tis The Season

Yay Christmas!!!!!!

Our mornings now consist of lighting the tree and listening to Christmas music.  LOVE IT!  This season is so much better not working in retail.  I no longer fear the month of December.  LoL! 
I've finally gotten back some of that 2nd trimester motivation and my house officially looks like it did when Landon and I first started dating.  It's amazing what pregnancy will do to a person ;)  I have finally fallen into a routine at home and feel so much healthier for it.  Dont get me wrong, I still have my moody moments, but not like I used to.

Tomorrow we were supposed to take Luke to the zoo.  I really wanted to take him before Daniel is born, and he LOVES the Christmas lights.  Now I'm not so sure we are going to make it.  We like to go down on a Friday night and see the lights, stay in a motel, and shop the next day before coming home.  Well, my darling son is coming down with a cold.  He CANNOT miss school if we are going to take him to Georgia with us in a few weeks...so the zoo trip is getting scratched.  I feel really bad because I know how much he really wanted to go, but I think him and I are going to try and go Christmas shopping for Landon tomorrow.  He needs to study for finals any way.  LoL!

Daniel has been super active lately.  He's getting so strong too!  Luke loves to sit and watch him wriggle.  Every time I inhale he hollars, "Mom! He's jumping!"  No, honey, that's mommy trying to breath.  LoL!  Landon was able to rest his hand on my belly for quite a while last night while Daniel kicked.  He was so excited.  It was great to be able to share the moment with him.  I feel bad hogging all the kicks, but I know it wont be too long before they all can feel them just as strong as I do and the novelty will wear off.

Ever since our ultrasound Luke has wanted a picture of his baby brother.  I found a frame at Burlington the other day that said, "Me and my Big Brother" and I got it for him!  Next belly pic I'm going to have him with me...hopefully kissing my belly, but you never know what you can or can't get the kid to do.  Any way, I'm putting it in the frame for him for Christmas from Daniel.  I thought he would get a kick out of that.

Well, the dryer just stopped so I'm off to hang and fold more clothes.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I know we will!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Nesting is good for getting the house organized and clean! lol I think that'll be a cute pic if you can get him to cooperate

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones