Sunday, January 6, 2013

14 Weeks with Rainbow #2

How far along? 14 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: At last check it was 2 pounds, but my scales are broken.  

Maternity clothes? Of course.

Stretch marks?  Yes...some new ones this pregnancy!

Sleep: Getting as much as I can.  Daniel is still nursing and we have been sick

Best moment this week: Date with Landon and Daniel!  We had a great time just goofing around town.

Movement:  Some wiggles at night time and morning.

Food cravings: Sweets, chocolate, oranges

Anything making you queasy or sick: Taking my prenatals in the morning.  If I do too much I get dizzy.

Have you started to show yet: Oh, yes!

Leakage: Yes 
Gender prediction: Girl?  I've been getting girl a lot.  I'm carrying differently.

Labor Signs: No, thankfully.

Belly Button in or out?: In, but looking funny.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm going to say happy!

Weekly Wisdom: Get rest when you need it...the laundry will wait!  Your husband can help with the kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones