Friday, January 11, 2013

15 Weeks with Rainbow #2

I have felt so much better this week!  I have energy!!!  It also helps that Landon went back to school this week..I dont know why, but I'm just not motivated to do much when he is home.  Daniel and I have whipped this house back into shape in record time!  I've been craving eggs in the morning, oranges of course, and anything with a gravy.  Chocolate too!  Luckily I have found some dairy and soy free chocolate that is SOOO good!  I also always want seafood and sour things.  VERY odd for me because I dont really care for either.  HaHa!  This kid is just all sorts of doing weird things to me!



On another note, I've really been missing Vanessa lately.  Not in a heart wrenching way...not to that level yet.  Just an ache.  She's always on my mind...I really want to get started doing fundraising for Hope and Hearts, but so far no one I've contacted has gotten back to me.  Not that I've really tried that hard yet.  Not with all the cleaning going on.  A blanket I'm making for a friend who is also pregnant is purple and green...two colors that have always made me think of Vanessa...I was making it for our baby, but it was just too much.  It is gorgeous yarn and I'm so thankful to get to make something with it...I just couldnt handle THOSE colors wrapped around another baby of mine.  Is that weird?


4 comments:

Jennifer Ross said...

Glad that you are feeling good, and thinking of Vanessa with you....

Betty said...

Thank you!

Karin said...

I get the colors thing...we bought very little for either of our first two little ones, but there is a blanket, onesie and matching Tshirt for DH that are packed in a memory box. They don't belong to any other baby.

You mentioned yarn - do you knit or crochet? I learned to knit just after my second miscarriage, and it has proved to be one of the best calming activities ever!!

Betty said...

I crochet, but I think I might try to take up knitting. I tried once and failed miserably. Try, try, again!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones