Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Walking with You

I am so excited!  Kelly with Sufficient Grace Ministries has put together a series of topics to help BLM's explore not only their own walk, but also to help us share our stories and experiences.  I can't even begin to tell you how helpful it can be to read another mom's post who has been honest in her feelings and brave in her writing.  So many times it is helpful for someone else.  Yes, we all grieve differently, but there are similarities.  You arent the only one to have ever felt a certain way at a certain time.  Reading these posts helps you to now feel so alone in your walk...and writing them helps you remember the path you have traveled, and realize just how far you have come.  I adore this community I have unfortunantly found myself a member of.  Kelly is such a great woman and has helped so many (myself included!)  I direct all the ladies that come to me with new stories of loss to her.  She has an incredible love for Christ and is never shy about sharing how He has helped her.


Here is the link to her blog.  The series is called Walking With You, and starts next monday and will be held each monday for six weeks.  Feel free to follow along...if you feel led to jump on in any day!  We would love to hear from everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones