Sunday, November 21, 2010

22 Weeks

Today is the official 22 week mark!  I FEEL like 32 weeks, but that's another story.  Kid is LONG and I'm just a short little thing!


How far along? 22 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Just shy of 30 pounds

Maternity clothes? Of course.

Stretch marks? Nothing too serious, but they are there.

Sleep:  INSOMNIA.  My anxiety has been pretty bad which causes the insomnia monster to visit.  Dang.

Best moment this week: Feeling some really awesome kicks!

Movement: TONS! It's so comforting to feel him moving around in there...even though he is ALREADY reaching up into my rib cage from time to time.

Food cravings: Everything.  I've been eating so much...but it is all so good.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Bending over or trying to keep up with Landon in a store.  I really cant go that fast any more and it just doesnt agree with Jax to try.

Have you started to show yet: Oh, yes.

Leakage: Tapered off a little, but it's still collecting in there.

Gender prediction: Boy.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In but not for long.  It's stretched to the max.

Wedding rings on or off? On for now.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody.

Weekly Wisdom: Just bite your tongue.



On another note....
I was grocery shopping this evening and noticed a full moon out.  Daniel has been a little odd the last few days and I just figured this was why.  Full moons have that effect on babies it seems.  I didnt think anything else about it until I got home and was going through my planner for the next week.  I flipped to the following and seen that Vanessa's due date would have been next Wednesday....then it hit me...I could have been in labor RIGHT NOW.  I could have had her in my arms by Thanksgiving...ouch.

1 comments:

Holly said...

It seems you always feel much bigger than you actually are when pregnant!

I'm sure it is bittersweet with her due date around the corner b/c if you were still pregnant with her Daniel wouldn't be here. But then you wish to have them both!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones