Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Finally my Favorite Pregnant Day!

From the moment I found out I was pregnant with all three babies THIS is the day I looked forward to the most.  Yesterday was so full of anxiety and nerves, but today I just want to see!  I dont even care one bit who is in there, I just want good measurements, healthy heart, healthy baby.  Puh-weeze!!!!!

I dont really think I have slept since about 1am.  LoL!  I got up to pee and then laid there for what seemed like hours trying to go back to sleep, but when I looked at the clock again it had only been a few minutes.  I HATE that feeling.  Ugh!  So around 6:30 I gave in and got up.  I have about a half hour left before my "pee strike" starts so now I have THAT little jewel to look forward too.  For those of you who blissfully have no children, or who's doctor is not a sadist, a "pee strike" is when your doctor tells you to drink 32 oz (half a gallon!) of water and not pee for 2 hours before your appointment.  Apparently this fluid in your bladder pushes your uterus up and gives the Tech doing the scan a better picture.  It makes sense, but seriously?  I didnt have to do this at 12 weeks for my abdominal scan, everything was MUCH smaller, and we seen it all just fine!  She has zoom on that thing for a reason!  LoL!  Ok, stepping off soapbox.

We bought Luke a little something from the baby for after the US, however I set myself for failure.  I'm apparently so 100% sure that the baby is a boy that I bought a book entitled, "Micheal's New Baby Brother."  The baby in the book is named Daniel so of course it was just too perfect.  The problem is that they had NO book for a baby sister.  How sexist!  LoL!  So we are celebrating if he has a baby brother and just saying, "Congrats.  Go back to school." if it's a girl.  Poor kid.  I have a feeling he's going to cry if they tell him he's getting a sister any way.  HaHa!  He's so excited though.  I didnt think HE would be able to sleep he was so hyper over it.  I know we will have to be really careful because he's been my only for so long, but I honestly feel in my heart and soul that he is going to be the best big brother a kid ever had.  He's my Luke, of course he'll do awesome!

Well, it's time to start coffee and breakfast for my boys.  I will keep you all updated as soon as I get a chance.  With the biopsy and all that jazz being right after it will take me awhile, but there is no way I will be able to keep this all to myself!  Pictures soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones