Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One more day!

Tomorrow is the big day!  Our ultrasound is scheduled for 9:30 am and I am sort of having mixed feelings about it.  There is just something about seeing your baby on that screen that makes it so real...so amazing...but then I immediately have to go back to the "procedure" room for a coloscopy and biopsy...which has a nasty history of causing pre-term labor and, of course, my old nemesis bleeding.  I would have preferred that he done the biopsy last week and let me have my freak out time, but do the ultrasound later so that I could see that everything was ok.  I'm one of those people who need that tangible proof.  Weeks of nothing bad happening is not enough for me.  I need to see it to know it's ok.  As it stands I get to see the baby, bond that much more, and then spend the rest of my pregnancy wondering if everything is ok.  I'm seriously considering putting MYSELF on bed rest for a few days even if HE doesnt.  LoL!  I just really cant go through all that again.

On the other hand, I'm so excited to finally find out who is in there!  I litterally felt last night like there was an octopus in there at one time there was so much twirling and swirling going on.  Little one was having a ball!  I've really enjoyed this pregnancy...I mean, yeah, it's super really nerve wracking and I'm an emotion wreck from time to time, but physically this has so far been a cake walk...aside from that early nausea.  Back pain and swelling is really my only complaint.  It would different if the silly thing wasnt so LOW!  My goodness.  I had someone stop me yesterday and ask me if I was ok because they had never seen a woman carry a baby so low.  I wanted so bad to say "No, my groin hurts, my hips hurt, my back hurts, and my bladder hurts," but I just smiled and said, "It's not so bad!"  All while wincing through the head ache.  LoL! 

Any last minute predictions?  So far I have 3 votes for a girl and all the rest going towards a boy, myself included.  I want a girl so bad, but I trust God to know what is best for me and our family.  Belly pic coming tomorrow along with the results...pictures from the ultrasound coming as soon as we get them scanned.  Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

Landon said...

I want a boy. I am going to go real cliche and say that I will be happy no matter what we have. But I would like her to have two older bothers. I mean, spies. Oh, brothers is what I meant to type. This is especially important if she looks like her mommy.

Holly said...

How exciting! Hoping everything looks great with baby. I'm gonna say girl b/c that's what I always say.

Unknown said...

BOY. I agree with Landon. My future niece (a few years down the road) needs two older bothers/spies/brothers. Plus, Landon needs a boy to carry on the Jackson name. There are only two boys in our family to carry the name.

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones