Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's a......

BOY!

Our little one weighed about 13 oz and has super long legs and arms!  Head looks like his daddy's and he has a little belly like Luke did!  So super cute!  I cannot wait to hold the little love!





Daniel Coleman Patrick Jackson

Daniel: Taken both from the Bible and from the character Daniel Jackson on Stargate SG-1.  We are officially super geeks

Coleman: Named after Landon's best friend, Vance Coleman, who has muscular dystrophy.  Kid is a super awesome trooper.  He's amazing and a true inspiration.

Patrick:  My grandma lost a baby right around 20 weeks who she named Patrick.

The doctor said everything looks amazing.  He is growing just right, has all his little bits and pieces.  Blood pressure is getting high.  They arent concerned, but she said I have 10 pts left before it reaches hypertension and I'm only half way done.  Weight may be playing a factor though.  I dont feel as though, nor do I look, like I've gained it, but I'm at 30 pounds.  I asked her about it and she said I can stop now.  LoL!  No more fast food!!!  Other than that I eat pretty well, it's just the dang convenience of the crap.  

We are cleared for travel.  Dr. H took the day off so no biopsy!  That made me feel a LOT better.  We will be doing it Dec. 9th at our next appointment.

1 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats!! A lovely little boy! Yay!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones