Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holiday Season

I look forward to the holiday season each and every year, but then it comes and I just wish it was over.  We have each and ever weekend jam packed until sometime next year.  That is WITHOUT my work schedule.  This is supposed to be my busiest time of year work wise, but I havent been getting many hours so I suppose I at least have that to not worry about.  Last year we almost didnt even get to have Christmas as a family due to my work schedule.  This year I will just straight up quit if they pull that crap again.  I'm hormonal and I'm just not going to take it.  LoL!  That's my favorite part about being pregnant...it's busts up my give a damn.  LoL!

Little Daniel is getting stronger each day.  Last night he actually woke me by kicking in my hip.  I was annoyed at first, but then I remembered all the kicks from Vanessa I was missing out on and decided it was the most glorious feeling I had ever experienced....even if it was 4 am.  We are really getting excited for the little man to get here!

In a few weeks we are planning a road trip to Georgia for Landon's sister's graduation.  I keep going back and forth about whether or not to go.  It's so far and the doctor is concerned about blood clots so we have to stop every hour or so for 20 minutes.  GREAT oppertunity for geocaching, but I refuse to go without Luke and am NOT crazy about pulling him out of school longer than I need to.  The next week he leaves to spend a week and a half with his dad and I dont want to miss the last weekend I'll have with him till next year.  Still, it will take so much to drive that we only be in Georgia a few hours on friday and have to turn around and leave again.  I hate making decisions so my husband told me to go.  I really like it when he just tells me what to do.  LoL!  Saves me stress. 

1 comments:

Holly said...

The wkends always do seem to be so busy!!!

Hope you can figure out what to do as far as taking the trip to Georgia.

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones