Monday, March 7, 2011

37 week check-up

We went in this morning for our 37 week check-up and cervical exam.  I was so excited going in!  My blood pressure was a whopping 102/60ish.  I was so excited I probably raised it 10 points.  LoL!  Even if it DOES spike during delivery that is an awesome number to start out on.  I normally run 102 when I'm NOT pregnant. 

Daniel's heart rate was really good.  Doc was able to get him first try this time.  Apparently the little something that keeps poking out of me is, in fact, his butt.  LoL!  Silly boy.  It hurts because he does it all the time, but it's so tiny!  The last time we were in we met with the nurse practitioner who guessed we would be in labor this weekend at the very latest.  Dr. H today told us that we basically will not be meeting our little man until around St. Patty's day at the earliest.  I bout cried.  I KNOW they have no idea about these things, but the man has seen enough pregnant women in his day to have an idea.  Plus, I'm not really cramping a lot...my poos are normal.  LoL.  I was 1cm dilated and 25% effaced.  Baby is down and ready to go...eventually.

We were really hoping for a sooner delivery since Landon is on spring break.  It would have been great to have him here to help me out, instead it looks like I will just another thing to do.  LoL!  His narcolepsy makes him like another kid half..well 3/4... of the time.

1 comments:

Holly said...

I hope you go sooner rather than later! Trying any of the tricks to get it started yet?

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones