Monday, March 14, 2011

Daniel is coming!

Being pregnant around the one year was hard...now I discover that I will be DELIVERING then as well.  I knew it was VERY much a possiblity since we learned we were pregnant with our little girl on the 24th and I am due with Daniel the 26th, but I was pretty confident he would come early.  No such luck. 

We just got back from the doctor and I was 1 1/2 cm dilated...despite all that walking I did last week.  Ugh.  My cervix is not thinning out, however, and that causes some problems.  LoL!  She said his head is literally RIGHT there, but because I'm not thinning out, he cant drop any further.  As she was pulling me off the bed she looked at me very sympathetically and asked if I wanted an induction, or to wait.  I would LOVE to go on my own.  Really I would.  I know that it is better for both of us if I just let nature take it's course, but as a pregnant woman who is struggling with the phrase 9 1/2 months pregnant...one who cant hardly get around she's so big...well, that easy way out looks pretty dang good!  So I took it.  LoL!  I would rather get him out now then wait around for God only knows how long and then deal with either pushing out a rather large baby, being induced any way cause he waits too long (again, large baby) or facing a C-section.  I was more or less induced with Luke too so no big deal.

Unless our darling Daniel graces us with his presence this week sometime (full moon!)  He will be evicted from my uterus on Monday, March 21st, at the glorious time of 5am.  Good thing I'm an early riser! 

1 comments:

Holly said...

Well, let's hope that by the full moon he's here!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones