Friday, March 11, 2011

Something Is Happening...

As I start this it is almost 3:30am.  I've been up for over an hour.  Each morning/night? is worse.  A little earlier.  It doesnt help that I've been going to bed at about 8pm.  LoL!  Perhaps I need to trade in my early bed time for a nap.  Still, Daniel just woke up so I get to enjoy him squirm a little.

Is anyone else out there prone to separation anxiety?  I know I am.  Especially when I have a pregnancy drawing to an end.  I cant stand for Landon to be out of my sight. I follow him around like a lost puppy unless there is something really holding my attention.  *sigh* scares me to think of how I will be with the hormone changes after birth and him going back to school right away.  I want to throw FMLA in his face and tell him he gets 6 weeks just like I would have, but he's in his last semester and soooo close to finishing!  I'll just have to suck it up...pray for me though.  I had such a hard time with PPD after Luke was born.  Granted, the situation with Daniel is A LOT different, but my body does NOT like those pesky hormones changes one bit.

Aside from the anxiety, Daniel has really dropped.  I can tell when I sit down...I can still breath.  LoL!  There are still moments when he stretches his little legs up in my rib cage, but there is so much pressure around my bladder.  Ugh.  If he lays or hits it just right I get these sharp shooting pains that feel JUST like trying to pass a kidney stone.  OMG.  It's awful. 

I just feel different, you know?  My moods are pretty stable, but I WILL bite your head off and then smile sweetly.  LoL!  That's just me knowing I'm being unreasonable and trying to make up for it.  Hormones again.  I'm really trying to work on those knee jerk reactions, but old habits and all.

Remember the rest of the boys in your prayers too.  Landon is getting nervous, Luke is getting sick again, Dad IS sick.  This sinus stuff is really wiping us all out.  I would LOVE to avoid it with delivery looming so close.  It would be wonderful to be able to breath while pushing. 

1 comments:

Holly said...

Stuff is really going around b/c the girls and I have stuffy noses. I hate being sick and being sick while pregnant is even worse!

I've heard that taking vitamin D and the B vitamins helps with PPD.

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones