Monday, February 21, 2011

35 week check-up

This morning we had our 35 week check up.  Everything seems to be going well.  Daniel is head down and ready to go.  Doc said he more than likely will NOT make it to his due date...coming in about another 2-3 weeks.  Just enough to get him term.  She's not sure, however, what is going on with the size of my belly.  Either he is really long and folded over a few times, or we are looking at a baby who is both really long and about 8 pounds.  Yeah.  8.  She said more than likely it's the latter.  His head is for sure in my pelvis and getting ready to "head out" but more than likely I'm not going to experience him drop since he is so long.  She said he actually has already started given his head position.  She is very optimistic that a vaginal delivery will be fine...I'm scared out of my mind.  I just have this hunch that a c-section is in my future...dreams and stuff.  That could also be because I'm so scared to death of the thought of one.  LoL!  She said not to worry though, that my body would handle it well.

So I guess we are looking at the first half of March instead of the end of it now!  That is at least a relief!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah, I don't think you'll go all the way and I'm sure you don't really want to! lol Betty, you can do a vag delivery!! Fears often manifest in dreams which could be why you are dreaming about it. I think if you believe you can do it you are more likely to. You know, power of the mind stuff.

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! I'm super excited about meeting my nephew!!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones