Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wipes are done!

I just finished sewing the last of the cloth wipes!  Of course I am now required to post a picture of them!  They are super cute...a little crude, but hey, they are just for wiping poop!  Personally, for not knowing the machine I was using AT ALL I think they turned out pretty well.  I LOVE the colors!

They are all one color on one side, the other color on the other side.  50 all together.  And best of all...FREE.  Landon's aunt made her daughter a blanket for her senior year of high school out of all of her favorite old t-shirts and sent us the scraps when she heard we were doing cloth wipes.  It was such a fun little project that I'm thinking of taking the shirts I have left and making rags for dusting and cleaning around the house too!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I think you did a great job! Free is always best!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones