Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Look Coming Soon!

I'm so super excited to announce that we are getting a make over!  Yay!  Holly from Caring for Carleigh and Haas Family Blessings so generously shipped a gift my way and my little blog is getting a "professional" touch finally!  No more hunting for generics online!  LoL!  I may be off line for a few days while things get going, but I will keep you all updated as best as I can on the "baby watch". 

Oh, and thank you so much for your prayers, my momma is doing just fine.  She was just released a few hours ago with NOTHING wrong with her...well, medically anyway.  LoL! 

1 comments:

Holly said...

Ok I'm updated now that your mom is fine! That's great!

I'm excited to see your new look!!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones