Thursday, February 10, 2011

Turkey's Done!

It's official!  My belly button has finally given up the battle and popped!  I really dont see how it has lasted this long, but it did!  Such a little trooper.

We went to the doctor monday morning and my blood pressure was 112 over 60, Daniel's heart beat was AWESOME, and my weight was...well...weight.  LoL!  I'm up to 185, which is almost a  50 pound gain.  I figured I would gain about that much anyway.  Like I said in the other post, I'm not 18 anymore.  My thighs are the thing that really bother me.  It's hard to do simple things like get in bed or walk a lot.  That's probably where I feel the weight the worst.  I read some where that if a pregnant woman has access to good nutrition while she's pregnant...a woman, like in a third world country, stores fat in her thighs to be able to feed her baby for AT LEAST 3 months even if she herself has no access to food.  I'm thinking I'd be good for 6.  LoL!

2 comments:

Holly said...

you crack me up :)

Elaine said...

haha, glad I'm not the only fat Momma with no belly button! Mine popped at about 20 weeks. It's almost flat now but sticks out if I sit in a certain position. I think I've gained enough weight to fee the baby for a year! Glad everything is going so well...you're almost at the finish line!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones