Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Prayer Requests

Ah, so much better.  I have my sweet little boy back!  After a lot of prayer and implementing a new rule about saying "yes, Ma'm/Sir" and "no, Ma'm/Sir" he is back to the goofy boy I know and love.  We are trying to make more time for him, which I'm sure was part of the problem to begin with, and I've been doing my best to keep my hormones and pregnancy anxiety in check when he's around.  He is doing GREAT at remembering his manners.  The only time we really have trouble with him is when he gets tired, but who can blame the kid?

I'm feeling more and more each day like this baby is just NOT waiting.  I was at the hospital today (my mom is in, more later) and the nurses were ready to admit me right there.  One gave me  3 weeks tops.  I guess we'll see.  I know I'm a lot more tired, cranky, and did I mention tired. LoL!

A few prayer requests:
Tonight is the first overnight Luke is having at his dad's during the week.  He decided he wanted more time with his dad, and they came up with the idea of an overnight on Tuesday's and then they will get him off to school in the morning.  He's quite the creature of habit so it will be interesting to see how he does with such a different setting.  Remember me too.  It's never easy when our babies are away.

Also, my mom called this afternoon and she is in the hospital after having chest pains.  She is NOT saved.  I'm sure she is fine, but they are keeping her overnight and doing more tests tomorrow to make sure.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I will say a little prayer for her.
wow, 3 weeks to the finish line! I can't imagine how excited you must be. I realized today I am anywhere from 10 to 14 weeks away and I almost did a happy dance!

Holly said...

I hope your mom is doing ok now.

You should make one of those guessing games on expectnet!!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones