Monday, February 28, 2011

Brand New

How do you like the new look?!?!  Franchesca did a great job!  She stuck a button on down the page...make sure you check her out!  Thanks, Holly for sending me her way!
Oh, those US pictures you see up there....I'm proud to say that the one on your left is my darling Vanessa, and the strapping young man on the right is my Daniel.  It's so wonderful to see them side by side like that.

Not much has been going on around here.  This weekend was pretty good.  Church yesterday was especially great and I really needed it.  Seems like I actually enjoy the sunday's that I weep through service the most.  LoL!  Women.  Afterward we went over to Carey to visit Lando's mom and had lunch at her church.  SUCH great food.  I'm so thankful to have a MIL who cares so much about me.  Anytime I start getting nervous about delivery I know she is just a phone call away.  She's so excited and relaxed about it all that it's hard to stay anxious after just a few minutes.

Luke is doing so much better since we implemented a few rules regarding manners and respect.  Landon has laid down the southern law of yes/no  ma'm/sir.  Definitely made a difference in Luke.  Kids really do crave boundaries whether they realize it or not.  Landon has been working on what HE says as well...it's so funny to watch them catch each other forgetting.  I try...but I'm so sarcastic at nature.  It's hard.  LoL!  We are trying to plan something special for Luke...a little treat since he's trying to hard.  Today he told me he almost doesnt even have to think about it anymore!  Thank you, God.  :)

Fluff mail came today!  3 almost brand new Happy Heiney's One Size dipes, with inserts, for $28.  I'm pretty much in love.  Luke and I both did a happy dance this afternoon after the mail came!  I have one more shipment coming and then we are doing another wash load.  Luke loves to help me stuff the inserts.  He's going to be so great! 

Pray for the people who were affected by all the flooding today.  There was so much water in places.  Thankfully we were spared, but I know people who lost a lot of really personal and/or expensive things today.  A cousin had her car flooded while in class, my MIL has to move due to basement flooding, a friend lost all of her wedding pictures, and another lost her entire heating unit for her house.  Today was nuts here.  They canceled school due to impassable roads, and we really arent sure if the buses will be able to get down them tomorrow either. 

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the new look!! Glad to hear that you are safe from the flooding. Fluff in the mail is the best! It's so addicting!! Glad all is going well!!

Holly said...

The new look is wonderful! Love it! Feels great she. Your space gets a new look, huh? :) love fluff mail! I miss getting it!

I've heard about the bad flooding up there. Seems like it wasn't that long ago it was flooded before.

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones