Friday, January 14, 2011

30 weeks

I have posted this twice now and keep deleting instead of posting...I'm smart like that.  LoL!  Any way, here is the 30 week belly pic!  I'm really starting to feel it.  I'm very thankful for this pregnancy, but I'm ready for it to be over now.  I will say, winter pregnancies are much easier than the summer ones.  Ugh. 

Daniel is still pretty active, but just the last few days I can really tell that he's starting to run out of room.  His movements are more jabs and pokes and not quite as often.  It no longer feels like a 3 ring circus in there...more like a disgruntled baby.  LoL!  Not too much longer!

1 comments:

KnottedFingers said...

Congratulations on hitting 30 weeks!!! Way to Bake that BB!! I've deleted my own posts on accident before too.... numerous times lol

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones