Monday, January 10, 2011

Luke

Man, I dont know what has been up with Luke, but I'm at my wits end.  He's fine all day until about 7 or 8pm and then he mopes, cries at the drop of a hat, and just looks like his world is about to end.   He refuses to talk to any one about anything.  Nothing is wrong, nothing is bothering him.  He doesnt know what's wrong.  No, he's excited about the baby.  No, he's not tired.  No, he's not sad.  No, he's not upset.  He will cry at EVERYTHING.  Seriously.  It's bed time, cries.  He needs to put away his book, cries.  Supper is done, cries.  I know he's sort of high strung and he has a tendancy to be anxious, but never like this.  Eventually he will talk...normally to Landon...but he's completely clammed up.

I cant help but wonder if it has something to do with Daniel.  He seems excited about it most of the day, but that is the only I can think of that he would be anxious about.  We are all over our viruses, he's been back in school for going on two weeks, and I've been trying to make sure things are more structured around the house.  That seems to help normally.  He craves structure, always has.  Things got nuts around the holidays with us all being sick, no school, he was back and forth at his dad's.  I hope it's just a mixture of everything and he will be fine in a few days, but this has been going on for a WEEK now.  I'm so frustrated I could cry.  I hate seeing him like this, but I dont know what else to do!  Please pray for him, that whatever is bothering him will resolve itself...or that he will open up to us so we can help him.  Something.  I just want my happy go lucky little boy back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones