Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Braxton...OW...Hicks...OW....

Here is the link to that blog I was telling you about yesterday...the one about the geocaching sheep.

I was just commenting last night about how I hadnt had any real trouble with Braxton Hicks so far.  I remember having them all the time with Luke from about 25 weeks on.  I had an issue once this pregnancy, but I had gotten upset over something.  I dont even remember what it was about. LoL!  Seems I spoke too soon...of course.  I was out with my grandparents today and I forgot to take my handy dandy water bottle along with me.  With in a few hours I was feeling it. Daniel expressed his displeasure, but there wasnt much I could do.  LoL.  I got some water when we stopped for lunch and all was well.  Crazy how those things work. 


Little man has been rather active today.  He's pretty much all over and wiggly.  We found a onesie at Wal-mart last night I REALLY want to get him.  It has a little caterpillar on it and says squirmy.  Too perfect for Daniel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones