Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ah, that's better!

Boys, dont read any further.  This post deals with issues such as lactation and will only make you turn pink.


Any way.  I love how everything I have read says that you should expect your breasts to start leaking during the 3rd trimester....yet mine are...NOW...at 17 weeks.  I LOVE it.  LoL!  No seriously.  There is something about lactating that makes me feel like body is working properly.  At the same time, I wonder what engorgement is going to be like later on.  It's not bad, but enough now that I need to express a few drops at night or I'm so uncomfortable I cant sleep.  My breast pads are my new best friend all over again.

On the home front, the house is coming along nicely.  We have to move around a ton of stuff and send some furniture to the basement just to get the baby's dresser in, but I've almost got it done.  Just one more bookcase to empty then move and it's done.

I have my first order of dipes already here, and the second is on the way this weekend.  Once those get here we will have almost all of our newborn size dipes in.  After that we are using the one-size so that they will grow with Jax and we wont have to keep buying more as he grows.  You should see Luke with them.  He thinks cloth dipes are the coolest things ever!  That's my boy!  I love how they have such cute patterns and colors.  I think it will make it even more fun for Luke when Jax gets here...he can pick which cool dipe his bubby gets to wear :)

1 comments:

Holly said...

I leaked a lot earlier this last time around. I had to wear breast pads.

Glad you got some dipes in!! Love fluff!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones