Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 14

A non-fictional book that is meaningful to you since your loss.

I never managed to get my hands on any of those books that were written by other mom's who had a loss, but it's ok.  I probably would have just sad around bawling longer.  I heal better if I just get up and do something.  Dont get me wrong, I definetly have my pity parties like everyone else, but I've learned that there are some things I'm better off just staying away from.

I would have to say that the Bible really helped me out a lot.  No, I dont read like I should, but it's always there when I need it, and I know that.  I have a KJV that is marked ALL up with notes I have made about verses that helped me through this time or that.....verses are underlined that are meaningful to me.  I love that Book. 

1 comments:

Holly said...

The bible is def helpful. And if you do want to ever read some of those books I have a few I could send you.

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones