Friday, October 1, 2010

Flutterby Kicks

Not much has been going on the last few days.  Ive been busy working around the house and just keeping it in running order.  Grandma and grandpa are having a garage sale this week and I've been helping them out so things around home haven't really been getting done.  Landon helped me out the dishes the other day and I took the afternoon "off" to come home and do laundry, but I have to actually work tomorrow...which means nothing will get done then.  I'm really over retail.  LoL!

I think we must be going through another growth spurt because I have been sooo tired these last two days.  Yesterday was REALLY bad.  Grandma says I look bigger too.  I'm starting to look forward to my doctor's appointment this month for the simple fact that it will mean hearing the little one's heart beat again.  It brings so much peace of mind to hear that sound.  I really dont think I am going to be able to really relax until the little peanut is born, but it is very reassuring to hear that little heart chugging along!


Daddy and I took a ride in the Corvette the other day.  Probably will be my last ride till next year seeing as how I can BARELY get out of the dumb thing.  I dont feel the baby kick much, mostly I can just feel pressure in the area where it is.  While we were out riding around it kept moving all over the place.  It was everywhere!  We got out in Galion to stop at a store and I was treated to about 6 HARD kicks in the side!  All I can figure is that the little one was NOT ready to stop the ride yet.  It  must have liked the vibrations of the car.  Once we got on the road again it was moving all over the place.  We made a deal on the way home.  I ate a hot fudge sundae and it would NOT beat me when I got out of the car at home.  It worked. :)  Mainly it's active times are around 1 or 2pm and then from 6pm to about 8 or 9pm.  Sometimes in the mornings, but as the ultrasound tech told us, our baby likes to sleep in the mornings.  LoL!  Definitely Landon's kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones