Thursday, October 14, 2010

Glucouse Screen

I swear I remember that orange stuff tasting nastier than it did today.  It really isn't bad if you drink it REALLY cold.  They took the blood they needed and the nurse said the results will be back tomorrow. 

Dr. KH came in and checked Jax's heart rate...MUCH slower, but she said is still sounds good.  All I could say was BOY.  LoL!  I was right as to it's location, he was lying right in the middle and very low.  She said it was no big deal.  I was a little concerned because he is RIGHT on my bladder and it HURTS, but she said if that is where he wants to be then that is where he is going to be.  HaHa! 

I got the results from the Pap they did at my previous appointment.  I assumed all was well as I hadn't hear back from them, but I was wrong.  My high risk HPV is back.  After my ultrasound in November I get to go over and have a biopsy done to find out just what we are dealing with this time.  They will not take it out of the center to keep from hurting Jax so we will not know if it is superficial or if it goes deeper.  They cannot do any type of  Cryo or LEEP until after the baby is born.  What worries me is that the high risk stuff changes and grows faster than the other stuff and there is no way he can stop it right now.  Oh, well.  Send some prayers our way please.  There isn't much else we can do.

On the bright side:  we are finding out whether baby Jax is actually Daniel or Emma on November 11th at 9:30am!  SO excited.  Obviously, I'm pretty sure it's Daniel floating around in there, but I'm not comfortable calling it one or the other until I'm sure.

1 comments:

Holly said...

It's def a lot easier to get down when it's cold!!

I hope that the HPV doesn't become any sort of problem.

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones