Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Jax update

The 30 things in 30 days was getting old.  Who really cares about my day or week in detail?  Seriously.  I clean, cook, scrapbook, watch Stargate SG-1, and shuttle Luke around.  In my purse there is junk, keys, lip gloss I never wear, a few bobby pins, a butterfly keychain, Tide to Go, and my phone.  Oh, and wallet. 
Since the loss of my child my bad habit I have developed...well, there are a few.  Butterflies make me cry, ANYTHING makes me cry really but that could be Jax too, I'm more doubtful of things that should make me happy, and I'm just not as trusting.

Ok, that's caught up ;)

I took a belly pic today and seriously couldnt believe it was MY belly in the picture!  LoL!  I'm officially bigger than I was with Luke.  It makes no sense to me as Landon was a tiny baby, and I was on the bigger side of average, but nothing spectacular...9 pounds I think.  Ok, I read that and then think, "Wow, that's a big baby."  Never mind.  Perhaps my kids just take after my chunky babiness.  That's ok, cause I LOVE a little chub on my baby thighs.  LoL!  Now I sound like a cannibal.  I'm just going to stop now.

We are at 18...ALMOST 19 weeks preggo...which is pretty much half way.
We have been listening to Jazz in the evening and the baby goes NUTS!  I cant feel him kick, but there is little ball of pressure that I feel move all over the place.  This one is less active than Luke was, but man does he like to jam out!  We are in the process of getting AC/DC and ZZ Top on my computer too....I tried some tunes from Wicked today, but Daddy got a little upset.  HaHa!


Here is that little survey thing.  I love reading these that other people do so I will probably do it every couple of weeks.

How far along? About 19 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Right around 20 pounds

Maternity clothes? Of course.

Stretch marks? Yeah, there are few from before getting worse again

Sleep:  Better.  Still having those weird pregnancy dreams that I SOOO will not miss, but sleeping for longer stretches.  Some nights I even get the whole thing.  Yeah, that wont last much longer.

Best moment this week: Getting to order our 2nd round of diapers. 9 fuzzi bunz for $80.  I was pretty excited.

Movement: I dont feel kicks, but I can feel it move around.  It's this little traveling pressure ball. LoL!

Food cravings: Onions.  And I dont normally care for them, but I almost ate one like an apple the other day.  I seriously had to restrain myself.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Bending over or trying to keep up with Landon in a store.  I really cant go that fast any more and it just doesnt agree with Jax to try.

Have you started to show yet: Oh, yes.

Leakage: I am officially uncomfortable wearing a bra without nursing pads.

Gender prediction: Boy.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In, but that preggo line is creeping farther and farther up there!  It wont be long till I pop.

Wedding rings on or off? Swelling in my hands has not been as bad.  They are staying on now.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody.  But not bad.  Just when I'm tired or hungry

Weekly Wisdom: Never leave the house without a bottle of water (or two), stay near the toilets, and find a place to sit in every store.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I always had a bottle of water with me and I still do when we go out.

How are you liking your Kirby?

Myron said...

I know someone who has a great collection of both AC/DC or ZZ Top if you need it. I like this blog, give the boys a hug for me.

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones