Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 16

A song that makes you cry....

There are so many.  However, Kelly Clarkson's "Already Gone" sends me into hysteric sobs every time I hear it..I dont mean I tear up, bawl, or even "cry"...I mean I loose it.  I feel like it is Vanessa singing the song to me.  When we went in for our US the first time (or second time I cant remember) that we thought she was gone this song was playing in the lobby of the dr's office.  I knew that moment that no matter what I did, how hard I begged, pleaded, or cried....I had to let her go.  Sometimes I think I should have fought harder and not given up, but then as a mother we just know sometimes.  She's better off where she is anyway...and I KNOW she is happy...so here it is, the song that breaks my heart.

1 comments:

Holly said...

I can see why it makes you lose it

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones