Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 15

What you like about your house.

I have a very love/hate relationship with this house.  I HATE the layout of the living room in relationship to the kitchen/dining area.  It just really bugs me.  I think I would be ok if my dad would let me move furniture around from time to time, but he is adamantly against it.  We were finally able to sneak in a swap of end tables between the chairs so that has helped.  I think this year at Christmas I'm going to insist that the tree has no where to go with out some rearranging.  That should buy me a few months of change at least.

Right now I am really loving our bedroom.  We just moved stuff around and cleaned REALLY good with the kirby.  Landon even went outside and cleaned the windows really well.  We have the pak n play all set up and ready for baby Jax!  All I need is the dresser, but we dont have room for that.  It wont fit in our room so we are sending a bookcase in the hallway to the basement to make room for it.  I guess it's not a hall so much a little nook between our room and Luke's.  Any way, here are some pictures of our finished room I took for Jax's baby book.
 The pak n play actually really goes with everything else in there really well!  Even Vanessa's Blanket looks great!  LoL!
 Our room is sooo tiny.  I cant believe we got everything in here.
Looking out into the alcove/hall.  Directly through the door is Luke's room and the doors you are seeing there are a closet on the left and then JUST a sliver of the bathroom door.  The baby's dresser is going to go immediately to the right facing that closet.  This was so not the floor plan I had picked out, but whatever.  Ugh.  We will make it work and it will look awesome to boot!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Rearranging does give everything a fresh look once in awhile. Hopefully you can manage to do it for at least a few months maybe? ;)

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones