Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Days 7-13

Hopefully I can get caught up today.  I think these will mean more when you are reading them one at a time.  Please say a prayer for us today...6 months ago today we lost our little girl. 

Day 7~~A photo that makes you happy

There are sooo many, but I will choose one close to my heart for many reasons.  This trip we were able to be present at the wedding of our cousins and dear friends, I seen the ocean for the first time, ate all sorts of new food, had my first massage, went out of the country for the first time, and my husband proposed to me on this trip.  Last September (2009) we went to Beaches Resort on Turks and Caicos.

Day 8~~A photo that makes you angry or sad

This one is hard.  I tend to take photos of happy times so I suppose this one is more bittersweet.
This picture is from a few days before we lost Vanessa.  I was almost 7 weeks pregnant with her and we were out geocaching with Luke.  I was so excited because this was taken at our 50th cache we found and it was our first, and only, family picture with all of our children at the time.  I didnt realize it at the time, but this picture has come to mean so much to me...and it hurts at the same time to know that she will never be in another...physically.

Day 9~~A photo you took since your loss

Just after we lost our lil girl a co worker of mine gave me some zoo tickets she had won.  She was scheduled to work after requesting off and told me to take them instead....have some fun with my family.  It meant so much to me. We had been wanting to go, but it is so expensive.  We were able to have a great time and enjoy the child we still had.  Luke had a ball!  It rained the whole day, but we had sooo much fun together!

Day 10~~A photo taken over 10 years ago and how it makes you feel to see it now.
Sorry, I dont have pics that old on my PC.  I didnt even have a PC 10 years ago.  Seriously.

Day 11~~A recent picture of you and how it makes you feel
Ah, and easy one :)
 My wedding day :)  I was 6 weeks pregnant with Baby Jax.
I'm not to fond of this one, but Lando likes the random pictures of me so I thought I'd throw it in there.  I'm not a fan of side shots of me, and I always look mad unless I KNOW you are taking a picture.  Whats going on with my hair?  Ah, oh well.

Day 13~~A fictional book that is important to you since your loss
There isnt really ONE.  None of them are really "important" in any significant way, but I enjoy books like Harry Potter, Eregon, Percy Jackson....series about kids thrown into "grown up" situations with mythology and fantasy thrown in.

1 comments:

Holly said...

I love the beach pic! So pretty! I'm glad you have a pic w/ Vanessa even though it is bittersweet.

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones