Saturday, October 16, 2010

Our Butterfly Babies

I felt like I really needed that hour...like it was my excuse to dwell and cry and miss her.  My excuse to do all the things everyone tells me not to do, but that I want to do so bad.  And then I had to work.  Someone called off and I had to go in.  I cried.

Landon, however, being the awesome daddy that he is lit the candles and took a few moments to remember our little ones.  I said a quick prayer at work for all of us and for our babies, but it was a 10 second head prayer cause we were really busy around that time....of course.  Any way, it's the thought that counts and I was right there lighting those candles with him.

1 comments:

Holly said...

Sorry you had to go in and work. Booooo!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones