Thursday, October 21, 2010

Days 19-21

Getting a little behind on this.  SLACKER! 

Day 19-A talent of yours

Hmm.  The boys love my cooking and everyone always points to my music.  I play, well, a lot of instruments and sang in both the OSU chorus and women's ensemble with classical opera being my main love.  That's about the only thing I miss about college.  I've often thought of going back to the chorus (it's open to the public) but something always comes up in life that keeps me from committing from it.

Day 20-A hobby of yours and how it has changed since your loss

Oh, I have a ton.  Cooking and cleaning being the ones I do the most, obviously, but there are a ton others.  I love scrapbooking, but really dont have the time (or money) for it right now.  I just went through the pictures on my computer yesterday and seperated them all out to be printed as soon as someone has a sale.  I also really enjoy crocheting. I started a blanket as soon as I found out I was pregnant.  I worked on it every chance I got morning or night.  The day I lost her I finished the row I was on, tied it off and didnt touch a piece of yarn for MONTHS.  It wasnt until I was pregnant with Jax that I really started again.

Day 21-A recipe

Sorry.  you'd have to kill me first :)  Honestly I dont have many.  I just throw stuff together.  I have started trying to write stuff down the past few years, but it's hard to measure dashes and pinches.

1 comments:

Holly said...

They have those measuring spoons that measure dashes and pinches!

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones