Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 17 and 18

Day 17 is a picture that moves you.  I dont have a copy of it, but for me it is the photo of the  doctor operating on the pregnant woman and the fetus sticks it little hand out and grabs his finger.  Wow.  How much more proof of life do you need?

Day 18~My wedding

We were planning on getting married before the end of this year any way when we were pleasantly surprised by baby Jax :)  We went up to the Crawford county courthouse on August 5, 2010 with our parents and grandparents and tied the knot!  I was 6 weeks pregnant with Jax at the time.  I already had a little bump going and had to get a new dress that would fit me.  I still have the $800 dress from David's Bridal hanging behind the closet door....and the $15 dress I wore is hanging on the front.  Lol!  Here are some pictures from our big day!

 Waiting in the Lobby to be called back...and for everyone to get there.
 My momma and daddy.  I was so excited cause I didnt know if my mom was going to be able to get off work that morning.
 My grandparents...and my Luka
 Landon and I with his mom and Grandma Jimmy (Traxler)
 With Landon's grandparents on his dad's side, Faye and Curt. 
 Saying our vows...I could NOT get his ring to go on to save my life.

 My most current family picture...we traded Nessa for Jax, but I have a very strong feeling she was there with us too.
Mr. and Mrs. Jackson!  It still hasnt quite sunk in that I'm a Mrs.  Wow.  LoL!

2 comments:

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

:) aw. love the pictures.

Holly said...

That photo you talk about is a moving photo. So, what are you gonna do with that wedding dress? :)

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones