Saturday, October 2, 2010

Victoria's Secret Nursing Bras

Ok, finally I get around to this.

Vicky's had two options for nursing bras.  One was unlined and had an under wire.  The other was lightly lined with NO under wire.  I chose the latter.  Under wires always cause me grieve when I'm lactating so I steer clear.  They didnt come in very many colors and were $44.50, but it was a nursing bra....from Vicky's.  I dont care if they only had ONE color.

The email confirmation said my bra would be arriving around October 7th, but it was here just 2 days after I placed the order.  Of course, I ran in right away and put it on!  Now, normally I HATE bras with no under wire.  They ride up.  This one is not so bad.  There is still some tugging, but nothing like with my "normal" bras.  I love that this one is lined a little.  If you are like me you need that extra layer while pregnant or nursing just to keep things...well...lets just say it keeps your t-shirts smooth and "bump" free.  The clasps for "easy access" as my husband calls it are traditionally at the top of the cups and are super easy to work one handed.  The straps are thicker than a normal Vicky's bra, but not as wide as others I have.  Still, the comfort is pretty good...granted my milk isnt in, but it feels better to me.

Over all, I really like this bra.  It's nothing too special, but it's super hard to find good nursing bras around here so it was worth the money to me...I had a $10 off coupon too.  I have never seen one around here that was lined and under wire free...that was my biggest thing about it.  Since purchasing it I have found others similar for about half the price.  I guess what I'm saying is that it's a typical great Victoria's Secret bra, but for no longer than you are going to wear it.....well, it's a little pricey. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to MamaJax2010s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones